Foro de 2pac en español

Comunidad de 2pacmakaveli.es

Todas las noticias sobre 2pac.
Legit Or Not?? Tupac´s Shakur Handwritten bio for sale

A biography that was claimed to have been handwritten by the late Tupac Shakur while he was serving a prison sentence is currently being sold online for a small sum of $1,000. D.L. Song – the seller and holder of the item – says it was allegedly given to him by Shakur, who he first met at the Sunset Hyatt in 1992.

“Pac actually was going to throw away everything he had been writing while he was in jail for 7 days. He wrote the title to all the songs to the Me Against the World album on a sheet of paper which was originally called Fuck the World. I lost track of that and several other sheets of paper he wrote on,” DL Song wrote in an e-mail to RapWeekly.com.

According to Song, the bio was set in a picture frame at his studio. “Never thought I’d sell it but I’m busted and I need money for my little girl,” Song added.

When we asked Song how he remembers Tupac, he had some interesting stories to tell us about the late rapper. “Pac told me how he used to pray to God everyday to make him a rap star and that when he was a roadie for Heavy D, he watched one of his dancers fall to his death. That freaked him out and after that he never thought he would live that long. I asked Pac what made him know he was special and he said because he ate cereal with Kool-aid or punch when he was a kid.” Song laughed and said “don’t ask but that’s what he said.”-more–>

“My fondest memory of Pac was of his heart and how real he was,” he went on. “Pac would not lie. He told it like it was. He was a very giving person and he was a real brother. He’s the cat that dreamed big and made it from poverty. Hanging around Pac was like being around a cat that has a BA degree in history but at the same time he did shit that any seasoned gang banger would do.”

“I saw Pac everyday he was in jail. No one visited him from his crew except his fans and this chick named Heather from Street Knowledge. I remember him wondering why his boys wouldn’t even put money on his books.”

The first time Tupac was incarcerated was in April 1994 for approximately 7 days. He was jailed at LA County’s 1750 High Power Module and was later sent to the third floor Junior Power Module where Rick James, BG Knockout, JD (from Lynch Mob) and Swavey were all previously locked up in the same row.

“Pac was a writer,” says Song. “It was his way of venting. He dealt with stress by writing. He was just writing to pass the time in his jail cell. When they released him, he wasn’t thinking about those sheets of paper. All he knew was that he was free. Pac, like most humans, when he was in jail he cried. He was sorry for his actions. He was ready for change. He was very humble, even monkish. He was the educated chilled Pac and when he got out he changed into the street Pac.”

Note: While RapWeekly.com made the effort to Contact D.L. Song, the legitimacy of D.L. Song’s information and this item is yet to be identified. If you have any hard evidence about the item in question or would like to inquire about this item, please contact RapWeekly.com.

Viene a decir que este tio D.L. Song, tiene una biografía, que Pac escribió durante su estancia en la carcel, antes de salir y sacar el Me Against The world, aora este hombre la vende por 1000 $ creo (de momento).Dice que tambien tenia otras hojas escritas por Pac, en las que escribio el tracklist de Me Against The World, que en un principio había llamado Fuck The World.A mi me parece un poco extraño, que Pac escribiera su biografía, en el 92 o 93 como dice, y que se lo diera así a alguien no se, viniendo de Pac, tampoco me extraña tanto.Yo creo que este hombre fue dando un poco de si a cada ser cercano suyo, sabiendo que en el futuro eso, les arreglaría algo la vida.

Fuente: RapWeekly.com

PAZ